Meatballs on an icy mountain?! Just kick 'em!
Four different fun-loving Yetis!
Kids love choosing which Yeti they'll be...is the super cool Yeti the one who'll help you win? Or maybe the super fit one? Give them, all a try and find your favorite!
- Each Yeti swivels on the stand, so you can aim 'em!
- Bop 'em on the head to make the kick!
From the makers of the award-winning Yeti in My Spaghetti comes Yeti, Set, Go!
Yeti is at it again, and this time he has friends!
Kick your meatballs onto the mountain! You and your Yeti are a team…a mean, lean kickin’ team! It’s up to you to aim Yeti and then bop him on the head to make him start kickin’ meatballs, trying to get them onto the mountain ledges! The first to get all four on wins!
- No batteries required.
- Some assemble required.
- For 2 to 4 players, ages 4 and up.
Ready, set, ACTION!
Up to four kids play at once, all aiming their Yetis and bopping them on the head over and over to make them kick the meatballs! Yes, "meatballs" will be flying everywhere, but that's part of the fun! If some come your way, grab 'em and add them to your kicking pile...you want to be the first to fill up all of your ledges OR be the one to land a meatball on the very tip-top ledge of the mountain! Be careful...if your meatball lands on another player's ledge, it counts...for THEM!
- From the makers of the award-winning Yeti in my spaghetti…yeti is at it again, and this time he has friends!
- Place the meatballs in each yeti's reservoir, and players bop their yeti's head to make them kick the meatballs!
- The first player to land meatballs on all four ledges in their Mountain Quadrant wins!
- It's a fun skill-and-action game-you gotta aim your Yeti if you want to hit the ledges, and learn how hard to bop yeti's head!
- Won't meatballs go flying all over the place? Yes! That's part of the purchase ‘em down and get back to the game!
- For 2 to 4 players, ages 4 and up
- No batteries required!