There are spies on a mission! Solve the mystery of Math, with decoder glasses and lots of calculations in the shortest time. Sharpen your mind and speed up your mental math. Can you reach your mission before your friends?
The Spies wear their decoder glasses in a rush to solve their mission cards first. Pick up the fingerprints with numbers (1-9) on them to make your own equation, to solve the mission card.
- Builds logical-mathematical intelligence: Enhances addition, subtraction, multiplication and division practice as you learn to make equations.
- Active practice in mental math
- Develops problem solving skills
- Promotes quick thinking
- 100 mission cards
- 27 fingerprint number tokens
- 1 wooden die
- 4 decoder glasses
- ever the same, it’s a game you’ll want to play over and over again.
- Decoder glasses to make math fun!
- Great family game for all