The 18th Century is a time of unparalleled advancement in science and technology. The world is being settled. Great thinkers and philosophers are penning their seminal works. New inventions are being created daily. Many eager young students long to be the next Newton, or Copernicus, or Galilei. But who will add their name to the list of greats and be remembered throughout time?
In Newton, players take on the role of students in 18th century Europe. During their turn, they will play cards from their hand in order to perform actions of various types. They will attend universities, research using dusty tomes, and train their own students. There’s more than one path to victory, as there’s no one way to become a true intellectual giant.
- COMPLEX STRATEGY GAME: Players follow the path of great 18th century scientists to become the most eminent academic in the world. Play cards from your hand to attend universities, conduct research using dusty tomes, and train students.
- EXCITING ADVENTURE GAME: Travel across Europe to visit famous universities and secret knowledge temples. Experiment with different technologies. Work ordinary jobs to gain money. Read, read and read all the books in your library.
- FUN SCIENCE THEMED GAME FOR ADULT AND FAMILY GAME NIGHT: During a time of unparalleled advancement in science and technology, manage your resources wisely to gain new insights into your research and make breakthrough discoveries.
- EASY TO LEARN: Find multiple avenues to victory in your quest for scientific immortality. LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try the Newton Great Discoveries Expansion (Note: this Expansion requires the Newton Base Game to play).
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This board game for adults and family can be played with 1 to 4 players ages 14 and older. The average playtime is 90 minutes.