The lovable monkey feels a whole gamut of feelings all day long. Being chased by the bear, he feels sad & surprised to see colourful, beautiful butterflies fly out when he unwraps his gift.
Change the eyes & mouth expressions on the lovable monkey to show what he is feeling. You decide if the monkey is happy, sad, angry or surprised with his day. Or is he just scared?
- Fine motor skills
- Oral Expression
- Emotional identification
- Self-expression & Confidence
- This lovable puzzle helps children identify and express emotions-happy, sad, angry, surprise and fear.
- A discovery tool with a twist that helps children show what they are feeling and understand why.
- A fun way for kids to expand their communication and social skills
- A great addition to your storytelling sessions
- No reading required
- Solid MDF construction for product longevity.
2.5 - 5 YEARS