- Create monopolies, cut off the supply chain, disrupt other players' finely honed plans do whatever it takes to become king chocolate
- Sometimes you need to help your customers and suppliers to help yourself If you are wily, you can figure out a way for your competitors to do the work for you
- Work with your fellow chocolate makers to keep the chocolate flowing through the production chain It sounds friendly but did we mention that the chocolate maker with the most money wins?
- Age range: 10 and up/number of players: 2 to 5/play time: 30 to 60 minutes
- 57 double hex tiles, 1 starting hex ring, 85 cacao cubes, 99 coins (1s, 5s, 20s), 20 workers in five colors, 5 player screens, rulebook
You know there is money in chocolate, but it doesn't just grow on trees. You need to control the links in the production chain to get your cut of the cash, to make sure the cocao flows through your businesses instead of your competitors'.