- A brightly colored matching dice game with bouncing Jack in the Box.
- No reading required
- A fun and easy game to learn colour matching, colour recognition and sequencing.
- Make your own rules and have fun!
- One game, many ways to play!
The multi-coloured Jack brothers love clowning around and jumping out of boxes to surprise their friends. But they seem to have lost their bounce. Help the Jacks connect to their colourful springs, so they can go back to crazily popping out of boxes. Join the fun to add colour to indoor gloomy days.
Players roll the dice to add a matching coloured spring to their box. If you roll a Jack, your Jack in the Box is complete. Race with each other to build the tallest Jack in the Box.
- 4 Jack faces
- 4 start boxes
- 40 coloured springs
- 4 sequencing cards
- 1 wooden colour die
- Fine motor skills
- Colour recognition & Matching
- Turn-taking & Patience