Skip to content
- Who can help the firemouse put out the fire? Accurately threading the cord through the holes calls for dexterity and strengthens fine motor skills.
- Concentration and nimble fingers are required to guide the threading cord through the holes.
- Board measures: 5.75" x 9.75" and is made of sturdy cardboard. Threading cord is 51.5" long.
- Helps practice and refine the pincer grip, which is necessary for essential skills like writing, coloring and holding a paintbrush.
- Suitable for ages 3 and up.