There is danger in the deep…
The small little Fish friends enjoy swimming in the sea. But danger lurks in the deep waters. The Shark is just waiting to pounce on the Fish and gobble them up! Can the little Fish friends save themselves from the hungry Shark?
See how fast you are. Roll the die to know which numbered fish the Shark must try to catch. All fish have to watch out. Only the rolled number fish may swim to safety! Dont be too cautious or you may lose. The first to collect 5 tokens is the winner.
- 2 wooden number dice
- 4 wooden Fish with cords
- 1 Shark glove
- 42 Fish cardboard tokens
- 1 sea board
- Builds attention and focus
- Develops Executive Function skills
- Promotes quick thinking and action
- A fun-filled game that hones the reflexes.
- Develops attention & focus, response Inhibition, remembering different rules, quick thinking & action
- Create numerous variations to this exciting game of reflexes by making your own set of rules before each play
- A great game for the children & adults alike.
- An attractive shark glove with cute little wooden fish